BAD HABITS TO BREAK IN 2016
- •Hitting snooze more than twice
- •Dragging my heelsLiterally. Sometimes I just get a little lazy when I walk and kinda drag my heels, especially in slippers or flip-flops.
- •Taking a second helping when I'm actually fullFood is just so delicious
- •Not reading the magazines we get deliveredI'm pretty bad about reading Time and The New Yorker (our newest subscription, thanks @bookishclaire); I'll start them but never finish, or put them in my bag with every intention of reading at lunch/on the weekend/etc and never get around to it.
- •Buying more books when I haven't finished reading the many that still sit on my shelves, waiting to be opened.
- •Making excuses for not going to the gymI say I'll go 2-3 times a week. I actually go 2-3 times a month.
- •Putting off the hard stuff til the last minute