One of my favorite things about The List App is how it introduces me to new things, and new people. This is a list dedicated to one of those people.
- •I've been following @boygirlparty for awhile, and always love her lists. Susie Ghahremani is a talented and creative artist—just look at her illustrations: THINGS I LOVE TO DRAW
- •I don't remember what reminded me of her online shop—maybe a comment on a list—but when Thanksgiving rolled around, I knew I wanted to browse her store (shopping small and supporting an artist and List Apper? WIN-WIN). I ended up making a few small but perfect purchases.http://shop.boygirlparty.com is full of great products, some practical, some fun, all of them adorable and original.
- •The package came perfectly wrapped and tied up with stringIt was so cute I almost didn't want to open it.
- •Susie wrote a LIST of the things I ordered and it was the first thing I saw when I opened it 😍
- •Cat onesieWhat I got for my new baby cousin, who was born into the cat-lovers side of the family (I'll set her straight when she's older #teamdog)
- •Bookish octopus notepadWhat I got for @bookishclaire so she can stay organized in her THREE internships she starts in January.
- •Elephant notepadWhat I got for myself 🙊🙋
- •Thanks Susie👋