BRANDS THAT SHOULD SPONSOR MY LIFE
Inspired by @bisexual
- •BarbourI love the look, the quality, the story of this brand. I'll be passing down my coats and vests to my kids, probably–they really do stand the test of time.
- •Crane & Co.Together we can make stationery mainstream again, one handwritten note at a time.
- •PilotThe pens. Specifically, the G2 .38. Sharp and refined, and oh-so smooth.
- •Dixon TiconderogaIm totally serious when I say I think their wooden pencil is iconic; it's still my preferred pencil.
- •Renewal KombuchaThis place was founded just last year in Lititz, PA, and the Dawson family = best customers. I can't stop drinking it, and in fact brought some back to DC after the holidays. Tbh, future list on kombucha probably coming in the near future—you've been warned.
- •StarbucksOurs is a deep and abiding love.
- •ConverseEveryone has a sneaker they can't live without, right? The one you purchase again and again every time you wear yours out. Mine's the Chuck Taylor All Star Shoreline Slip-on
- •Wedgwood"Fine china: not just for newlyweds or the landed gentry!" Could be another title for my future memoir: IF I EVER WRITE A MEMOIR IT WILL PROBABLY BE CALLED