Comedies for Your Netflix Queue
- •Man UpHilarious. A softer but just-as-funny side of Simon Pegg, and Lake Bell is painfully awkward perfection
- •The Decoy BrideGreat writing brought to life by Kelly Macdonald and David Tennant who make magic and Alice Eve is also pretty great.
- •The Fundamentals of Caring@quixotic your instincts are 💯, you won't regret watching it
- •Miss Pettigrew Lives For A DayFrances McDormand, Lee Pace, Amy Adams–what a cast! You'll get lost in this movie.
- •Welcome to MeTragicomedy. You've never seen Kristen Wiig like this. 💯
- •That Touch of MinkClassic, excellent, that's all that needs to be said really.
- •The BenchwarmersCriminally under-viewed movie from the director of Happy Gilmore and Grown Ups (and also some kinda crappy films but ignore that because this movie is a gem).
- •The Grand SeductionMaybe more of a family movie than comedy but it's feel good and cute and there's Taylor Kitsch, so...