FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM IRL
I think these creatures are magical. Not generally feasible to see them in the wild, so here's where you can realistically find them.
- •SeahorsesFound out a coworker didn't think these were real—she thought they were made-up, like unicorns. I laughed, then realized I kinda get it 🦄
- •ButterfliesVibrant and delicate.
- •Blue Blubber JellyI shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy.
- •PuffinsThese guys are easier to see in the wild than most of the creatures on this list. In the UK, you can find them on Puffin Island, off the coast of Wales.
- •Red Ruffled LemurThese things crack me up
- •Giant PandasAnd baby Bei Bei who is finally big enough to play outside! Luckily for me, just a neighborhood away.
- •GiraffesHard to wrap my head around how long their necks are 😋🙃
- •African ElephantsI l-o-v-e visiting the Asian elephants at the Smithsonian, but have heard amazing things about Cleveland's elephants and would love to see them too.
- •Dumbo OctopusSo tiny, so cute. Living somewhere in the Deep Blue Sea, so good luck finding one.