I'LL HAVE 'THE LIZ'
Inspired by @Nicholas
- •SandwichStart with the bottom of a fresh roll spread with mayo, then a heavy handed pile of thinly shaved ham, follow by provolone. Toast OPEN and then top with grilled pineapple, and the toasted top of roll that is slathered in mayo as well.
- •Mixed DrinkSazerac...ish. Absinthe-rinsed glass, ice, Fee Brothers bitters, Bulleit rye whiskey, maple syrup, squeeze of lemon, stir gently, add burnt lemon peel and taste, then add extra syrup if I overdid the bitters or whiskey, which, probably.
- •Cheese SteakJim's on South Street in Philly. Steak, provolone, plenty of ketchup.
- •WrapSpinach wrap with romaine, Swiss cheese, crunchy bean sprouts, carrots, still-warm grilled chicken, and creamy Caesar dressing.
- •PizzaThin crust, sauce, tons of fresh basil, abundant mozzarella, a light sprinkling of thick-cut pancetta, cooked in wood fired oven until there is major blistering on crust. Served with red pepper flakes and garlic sauce on the side. Balsamic glaze if the mood strikes.
- •ManicureWinter: OPI gel "Malaga Wine" Summer: Essie "Fiji"
- •Green juiceSpinach, lots of kale, apple, orange, enough ginger for a good kick, but not so much that my nose starts running.
- •PopcornMovie theatre, with butter, but only a small and then I can only eat 3/4 of it before I feel sick. Probably due to msg or whatever in the GMO popcorn and fake butter, but guess what, still gonna get it 10/10 times.
- •StarbucksGrande non-fat caramel macchiato, only 3 pumps of syrup.
- •Coffee from TrystChaipuccino
- •Coffee at homeOne spoonful sugar, 1/2 TBSP milk or half & half, served in my Shakespearean insults mug which is the perfect size and accurately reflects my saltiness level when I am pre-caffeine.
- •Board gameChinese checkers