IF SOMEONE SENT ME MY IDEAL CARE PACKAGE, THIS IS WHAT WOULD BE INSIDE 💚📦
Inspired by @ListPrompts. I may have gone a little overboard.
- •A cute "thinking of you" card with a lovely message written in it, $40 enclosed, and a P.S. that says, "Ice-cream money ;)". I open this first, because my mother trained me well.This is what my Aunt and Uncle Hobson used to send me back in college every couple of months. I will use the money to get Häagen-Dazs Mint Chip and Coffee ice cream, plus rainbow sprinkles. Also, a case of cheap beer, for old times' sake.
- •A platter of Chick-fill-A nuggets with the perfect ratio of ketchup packs and Chick-fill-A sauce
- •A big bag of Sour Patch Kids without the blue ones
- •A bottle of Chandon
- •A grande 2 pump syrup Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks, with a gift card taped to itReally need Starbucks right this minute tbh
- •Red Hunter bootsI've worn my black ones constantly for 4 years and I love them. Particularly helpful in winter. Would just be nice to add some color to my practical winter wardrobe.
- •First edition copies of Jane Austen's oeuvre
- •A first folio of Shakespeare's plays
- •A beautiful mahogany and glass case for these precious books
- •Eos lipbalmOne can never have too many of these
- •The entrance to the Room of Requirement, which looks just like the picture frame on the most famous Friends apartment door.I hang it on the back of my bedroom door and enter the RR with a special knock anytime I need to.
- •A little plaque that says "Reserved for Liz Dawson"And there's one on my favorite table at Songbyrd Cafe, one on my favorite seat at E Street Cinema, and one on my favorite seat at the AMC Theatre in Courthouse (large reclining leather chairs, so nice).
- •Blu-ray of The Man from U.N.C.L.E.What I'd like to watch today