Into It: Sick Day Edition
- •Hot water with lemon juice and raw honeyA big spoonful of this stuff plus a generous squeeze of lemon juice, mixed into hot water. It's better than tea, I swear.
- •Kleenex ultra soft tissuesYour nose deserves the best treatment when you're blowing it every 3 minutes.
- •Banana, almond butter, and chocolate smoothie1 ripe banana, 1 scoop Garden of Life raw superfood powder, 1 spoonful cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon honey, 2 spoonfuls almond butter. Poured in almond milk until all those ingredients were covered, then blended smooth. The only food I've been able to eat all day. (Pinterest photo)
- •A crap ton of vitamins and mineralsPopping so many pills
- •LemsipGrateful for my British roommate's drugs. Seriously helpful, without any drowsiness. Thanks @bookishclaire
- •YouTubeWatching mainly movie trailers, Superfruit videos, and scenes from my guilty pleasure tv show The Vampire Diaries. Leave me alone, I'm sick and I'll watch what I want.
- •North & SouthQuickly became obsessed with this BBC drama about a family from the South of England displaced to the North. The acting, costumes, set, and music are all excellent, and the gender and class strife are portrayed really well.
- •Medicated BlistexBecause my poor little lips are so dry and cracked right now.