LISTS WE'VE LIKED THIS WEEK (JAN. 4 - JAN 10, 2016)
Happy Sunday everyone. A little late today, but anyway, it's that time of the week. I liked and/or learned something from so many lists this week. Here are some I think should get some more attention. Please add your own! (Last week's list here: LISTS WE'VE LIKED THIS WEEK (DEC 28, 2015 - JAN 3, 2016))
- •TODAY'S REMEDIES FOR THE BLUES by @miaTODAY'S REMEDY FOR THE BLUES a list at its simplest form, and the better for it
- •THINGS I UNDERSTAND ONLY MARGINALLY BUT SPEAK ABOUT WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE by @ladyboss
- •SPEAKING OF UNCOMFORTABLE BOOKS, MOVIES, BLOG POSTS...HERE ARE MY RECOMMENDATIONS ➕ by @jennamarieSPEAKING OF UNCOMFORTABLE BOOKS, MOVIES, BLOG POSTS... HERE ARE MY RECOMMENDATIONS good recs, and I know many of you may have some great suggestions to add
- •IN TONIGHT'S SALAD by @TripleeSheldonIN TONIGHT'S SALAD delicious looking salad list with a well-placed "that's what she said"
- •(POSSIBLY SURPRISING) WORLDVIEWS THAT ARE SUPPORTED BY CHRISTIANITY by @hannazoeo (POSSIBLY SURPRISING) WORLDVIEWS THAT ARE SUPPORTED BY CHRISTIANITYSuggested by @bookishclaire
- •Suggested by @kate81