Lists We've Liked This Week (June 27 - July 3)
I know I'm so late with this list, but I was busy stuffing my face and enjoying the lake and generally celebrating Independence Day🇺🇸✌️. But here they are—the lists I liked last week that should get some more attention—add your own suggestions below! (See last week's list here: Lists We've Liked This Week (June 20-26))
- •Very Telling Eggs by @apoorvaduttVery Telling Eggs didn't know what to expect with that title, but the pics and descriptions👌🍳
- •The things that I could do w/o while traveling through any airport by @SplinterphobicThe things that I could do w/o while traveling through any airport ugh is there anything more sad looking than a pre-wrapped airport sandwich?
- •MY MASTERCHEF MYSTERY BOX by @calliegormanMY MASTERCHEF MYSTERY BOX everything on this list is excellent, Callie! except for mushrooms, which can burn in hell.
- •Questions my mom asked while watching the Amy Schumer special @laina_richards
- •If we never declared out independence by @sarahtrue