Lists We've Liked This Week (May 30 - June 5)
Happy Sunday! I was on a work trip this week so spent way less time on li.st, but here are a few lists I liked that should get some more attention. What hidden gems did I miss this week? Add your suggestions. (See last week's list: Lists We've Liked This Week (May 23-29))
- •Our Spring Cocktail List by @drunkbakersOur Spring Cocktail List 💾ed this so fast
- •I don't read enough books because: by @bpglissonhttps://li.st/l/53GaHwygjZBMOaEx9G07j4 everyone, welcome my coworker Brooke to li.st! She has great taste in margaritas, gifs, music, photography, and tacos 👌
- •My favorite things about Coors Field by @julieann718My favorite things about Coors Field all about the baseball lists ⚾️
- •BEST WIKIPEDIA PAGES by @eibhlinBEST WIKIPEDIA PAGES solid choices I'll be reading this week
- •Good for her, not for me by @lexie_elyseGood for her, not for me An honest list! ❤️Suggested by @kate81
- •WHY I THINK "BEN" AND "JERRY" ARE ACTUALLY WOMEN by @rebeccamaepeterWhy I Think "Ben" and "Jerry" Are Actually Women - Yes, I LRd this one but still worth checking outSuggested by @kate81
- •WHY CHANDLER AND MARSHALL ARE THE SAME PERSON by @jpool99Suggested by @BWN_7
- •Hollywood actresses I want to travel back in time to woo.
- •@SpaceCase discussed this tactfully and intelligently and I appreciated her point of view.
- •The Road - one of the best true story li.sts I've read on here.