LISTS WE'VE LIKED THIS WEEK (NOV. 16-22, 2015)
Similar to @marymurphy's list of her favorite lists this week. Make suggestions and spread the List App love—is it something poignant? Funny? Helpful? Weird? Not getting the attention you think it deserves? Anything goes.
- •PLACES WHERE I TRULY FEEL LIKE MYSELF by @stephaniPlaces Where I Truly Feel Like Myself I love these types of lists. They're heartfelt and give me a good look into people's lives and personalities in a way that doesn't feel voyeuristic. A hundred years from now when people "find" the List App, sociologists will go nuts over these lists. People, GIVE ME MORE of these lists!
- •EMBARRASSING DAYDREAMS I HAVE by @amgiammarinoEmbarrassing for her maybe, but hilarious and awesome too. EMBARRASSING DAY DREAMS I HAVE
- •FOR WHEN I'M FEELING DARK AND TWISTY by @DanniSuggested by @kate81
- •I MIGHT BE by @amberA solid playlist "for when it feels like more than a crush" I MIGHT BE
- •DEALING WITH TRAUMA, ABUSE & NEGLECT by @ouizoidSuggested by @eatthelove
- •This list made me laugh out loudSuggested by @shanaz
- •BEST CHEAP PINOT NOIRS TO PAIR WITH TURKEY by @gabimoskowitzThis needs no explanation. Best Cheap Pinot Noirs to Serve With Turkey
- •HOW TO DWELL IN A BOOK HANGOVER - for when the book is just too good and you don't those feelings to end everSuggested by @bookishclaire