LISTS WE'VE LIKED THIS WEEK (NOV. 30 - DEC. 6, 2015)
Continuing the series started here: LISTS WE'VE LIKED THIS WEEK (NOV. 16-22, 2015) What have you liked this week?
- •A 6TH GRADE GIRL'S DIARY I FOUND AT RECESS (PART 1) by @erinfluscheA 6TH GRADE GIRL'S DIARY I FOUND AT RECESS (PART 1) and in fact, all the following list parts too.
- •SLEIGHT, PART 1 by @JGDillard
- •HERE’S THE INSPIRING WORK DONE AT THE DISABILITY CENTER WHERE THE SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTING TOOK PLACE by @washingtonpostHere’s the Inspiring Work Done at the Disability Center Where the San Bernardino Shooting Took Place a little light in the darkness of the San Bernardino shooting.
- •THOUGHTS OF A JEOPARDY CONTESTANT WHO IS BEGINNING TO THINK HIS BUZZER IS BROKEN by @dflySuggested by @jessnobs
- •EMOJIS THAT MY CAT LOOKS LIKE by @feministSuggested by @bisexual
- •VARIATIONS OF STICK FIGURE FAMILY CAR DECALS 👨👨👧👧🚙 ➕ by @kate81 (and suggestors)Suggested by @lizabeth
- •BEST FOODS TO SMASH THE PATRIARCHY by @galfieri
- •THE STORY OF HOW OUR ELF ON THE SHELF IS SLOWLY KILLING ME by @andlambSrsly, the mom struggle is real. And hilarious. THE STORY OF HOW OUR ELF ON THE SHELF IS SLOWLY KILLING MESuggested by @jessnobs
- •Growing Up As A Girl by @lesbianSuggested by @kate81
- •LISTAPP: A REMINDER OF BOTH HAPPINESS AND SADNESS ALL IN ONE by @Dad3Suggested by @kate81
- •Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •Types of bookshelves I'd build if I lived in a Goldilocks parallel universe TYPES OF BOOKSHELVES I'D BUILD IF I LIVED IN @GOLDILOCKS PARALLEL UNIVERSESuggested by @bookishclaire