My Imaginary Rider (aka the list of stuff I'd demand to have backstage if I was a pop star)
Inspired by @roaringsoftly
- •2 (two) large servings of Panera Bread mac and cheese, with accompanying French baguette bread and three (3) pats of butter.
- •1 (one) ten-piece serving of McDonald's Chicken McNuggets, with 6 (six) packets of ketchup.
- •Colorful tulips placed in vases throughout the room.
- •The latest issues of The Economist, The New Yorker, and Real Simple magazine.
- •1 (one) pack green gel pens and 1 (one) pack Field Notes Utility graph-paper notebooks.
- •2 (two) packs of Sour Punch Straws, strawberry flavor.
- •1 (one) pint of Graeter's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, with 1 (one) bowl of rainbow sprinkles.
- •1 (one) tube Julep It's Balm lip crayon in Nectar Pink Crème.
- •1 (one) Kuumba Made Creamy Coconut fragrance oil roller ball.
- •1 (one) electric kettle with accompanying accoutrements: clear insulated mugs, teaspoons, spring water (any), fresh Meyer lemons, and raw honey.
- •1 (one) juicer with accompanying organic ingredients: gala apples, kale, spinach, oranges, and ginger root.
- •2 (two) bottles Chandon Brut Classic
- •Music playlist curated by @michael_circa91.
- •Cards Against Humanity.
- •1 (one) La Colombe almond milk latte with three shots of espresso and a little vanilla.
- •A leather couch with down throw pillows and an obnoxiously large navy colored cashmere blanket.
- •1 (one) bag grain-free organic dog food for my dog who would go everywhere with me if I was a pop star.