The So-Good-You-Won't-Know-It-Has-Tofu-In-It Smoothie*
* @bookishclaire named this smoothie, only somewhat sarcastically. Apologies because I only just created this so ingredient measurements are approximate.
- •Grab your blenderI love my Vitamix
- •Toss in some silken tofu, about a 2-inch square block. Must be silken kind instead of firm tofu, for consistency purposes.
- •Add an over-ripe banana
- •Add a large spoonful or two of cocoa powder
- •Add a large spoonful of honey
- •Add a dash of vanilla, about 1 teaspoon
- •Add a large splash of almond milk. I had plain on hand, but vanilla would probably be great. I used about a half cup, enough to fully cover ingredients in the blender.
- •Blend until smooth.