THINGS I FOUND UNDER MY BED EXCEPT FOR THE THING I WAS LOOKING FOR
I was looking for a checkbook, which of course I couldn't find, because how often does anyone actually write checks anymore? Mayyybe three times a year.
- •Elephant phone caseNow on my phone
- •All-in-one travel adapter
- •DC Public Library Card
- •C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip ShineUsed to love this stuff, but I dumped it because it was old and had dust on the applicator tip and tbh I can't remember the last time I used clear lipgloss.
- •The program from one of my best friends' Dad's memorialI'm not typically a hoarder, but this I will never be able to throw away.
- •Box for my nightstand clock
- •UK Nokia phoneDead with probably less than £1 worth of minutes left on it.
- •Lint rollerMost useful item I (re)discovered
- •Baseball gloveHaven't used for at least 1.5 years. Anyone up for a game of catch?
- •MoisturizerUsed it and remembered why it's under my bed: kinda crappy. Dumped it.
- •Update for @emilyannlosey My pillowsUgh hate the wall color but I was super lazy/stressed when I moved in to the apt in June. The two coral patterned European shams have covers made from DVF sheets found at Bloomingdales; the little blue and orange one is a cover made from fabric from JoAnn; the little orange patterned pillow is from a little interior store outside of Philly. Hope it helps!