THINGS I WOULD COLLECT IF I HAD AN UNLIMITED BUDGET
Writing this list has made me realize I have the same interests as your grandmother, probably.
- •Rare booksI'd love to just spend my time traveling the world scouring old book stores for gems.
- •Shelter dogsI could move to a big farm/estate so they'd have plenty of room and freedom 😍.
- •StationaryAlready collect this, but oh what I could do with some real 💰
- •ChampagneYou should always have some on hand and it would be pretty badass to have a whole stash of it, so I wouldn't have to debate which bottle to drink when an occasion arises—right now choices are usually the cheap one, the slightly less cheap one, or whatever's on sale if I do have to run to the store for it.
- •Old maps and printsLike this one
- •Copper potsThey're functional AND beautiful.
- •Old typewritersParticularly those used by famous writers. I'd start a museum in one of the wings of my giant farm/estate home.