THINGS TO TALK ABOUT AT LUNCH WITH MELISSA FITZGERALD AKA CAROL FITZPATRICK FROM THE WEST WING
My boss and friend Melissa Fitzgerald is a pretty amazing woman. While she now works in the non-profit space, as an actress she's best known for playing Carol, CJ's assistant on The West Wing. She's part of a Charity Buzz auction to raise money for the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Campaign: http://bit.ly/1OxToU7
- •Posting about it here (with her encouragement) in case anyone knows any hard core West Wing fans with extra 💰to spare for a good cause. Here's Melissa👋and here are a list of possible topics to discuss with her over lunch:
- •The time her evil feral cat that everyone hated ran away, but she still insisted on searching for it.
- •Her love of beet juice powder drinks that she tries to get me to drinkI'm like nope 🙅
- •The pranks she plays on her nephews
- •What it's like to work with me, of course💁
- •The time she played herself on The Good Wife last season
- •What life on the campaign trail is like
- •Why she prefers to be co-pilot on road tripsWe are great at awkward car selfies
- •The pains of living outside of DC without a carI've been encouraging her to get one for over a year and I am sooooo close...if you could maybe nudge her to choose one of the two models she's looking at that would be great, thanks.
- •You can probably ask her about a West Wing things, too.