TIMES I BUMP INTO CUTE STRANGERS
Is there a term for the opposite of a meet cute?
- •Mid (uncovered) yawnI was waiting for the elevator at the end of a long day, carrying a box, my purse, and water bottle in my hands, when a long jaw-stretching yawn came over me...just as the elevator doors opened to reveal Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome. 😑
- •When PMS is calling the shots at the grocery store
- •When I'm HANGRYAt the time I barely register it because I only have eyes/thoughts for food, but once I've eaten and have a better perspective on things, I feel a twinge of regret.
- •Post surprise sneeze
- •Mid-jogRunning is my least favorite form of exercise, so when I do manage a quick run around the 'hood, I'm a red, wheezing, clumsy mess. Naturally that's when every single hot guy within a mile radius (about the distance I can handle tbh) crosses my path.
- •When I was studying for compsI was so stressed that I barely registered Mr. Cute Cappuccino guy, and didn't even want to consider dating anyone until grad school was over. Looking back, I could've eased up a bit on this front.
- •When it's been 3 days since I washed my hair