Wedding Decorations by @sariyou
This past weekend I went to Pennsylvania to help one of my very best friend's with her brother's wedding. @sariyou planned and executed the whole thing—even the cake—and I'm so proud of her.
- •The mantle in the ceremony room
- •(I couldn't stop staring at it)She free-formed this on the fly, but somehow of all our preparations on her wedding day, this surprisingly took the least amount of time.
- •The bride's bouquetI had no idea that eucalyptus was so gorgeous
- •The head table
- •Flower arrangement perfection
- •Table decor
- •Cake table5-later double chocolate with Bailey's chocolate mousse Italian meringue buttercream frosting, the color precisely matched to the invitations because Sarah is a perfectionist
- •Magic flowersThey're magic because she made them out of sugar and if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I don't think I'd believe it.
- •She's not a professional wedding planner or decorator (yet) but she may just be the world's best sister