What will be the one imaginary product you wish to have to solve your biggest problem?🙆🏻
Thanks for this awesome request Jason! I seriously think about this on a regular basis—I have one solution that would solve SO MANY of my problems.
- •I wish I had a pause button, so I could freeze everyone in the world around me, while I'd be unaffected.Oh what I could do with the extra time! But unlike rewinding time or fast forwarding time, there's no danger in messing up the future or missing out on things.
- •I could be so much more productive at work!
- •I could read so many more books!
- •I could sleep in and then still have time to wash my hair AND get to work on time!
- •I'd learn new things that I tell myself I don't have time for right now! Like a different language, or coding, or some sort of craft.
- •I'd cook and bake more!
- •I'd finally finish so many things I started ages ago!Like my gd coloring book, and Outlander (books and show), and the Cambridge Companion to the Eighteenth Century Novel, and One Hundred Years of Solitude.
- •I'd travel the world...for free!I'd just sneak through airport security and hop on any plane with a spare seat. Same with hotels.
- •Really, the possibilities are endless 😄