IMAGINATIVE AND COST-EFFECTIVE PLACES TO HIDE A BODY WHILE ON VACATION IN NYC
- •Inside a suit of armor at the MetAka the "Mrs Basil E Frankweiler"
- •The Coney Island Wonder WheelCheap AND whimsical! Watch out for seagulls
- •The prop department of the Delacorte Theater during Shakespeare in the ParkWill make for a SPOOKTACULAR production of "Titus Andronicus" this summer! (Starting Brian Dennehy and whichever one of the Pretty Little Liars Is available)
- •The lasagna at EatalyAka the "Mrs Lovett"
- •Cement shoes at the bottom of the HudsonRemember kids--it's always "on fleek" to stick with a classic!!!!
- •Stuffed inside a booth at Boom Boom RoomJust because you're dead doesn't mean your Saturday night has to be
- •One of those psychic parlors which remain inexplicably open in SohoThey're obviously dealing in endangered animals or something equally shady so work out some kind of "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" deal
- •The SewersJust beware of the Mole People, who possess ancient magicks and fear Upworlders
- •Gawker HQThen leak the lead to Gothamist