TERRIBLE WAYS TO PITCH YOUR DARK, GRITTY REBOOT
- •Walk in and point a gun in the face of the only female executiveJust to be honest about how women will be treated in your vision for "Felix the Cat"
- •Use the phrase, "Like THE GOONIES, but with more rape"
- •"We open on Teddy Ruxpin, lighting a cigarette. 'It's always raining somewhere in Rillonia,' he growls. His face is just....covered in blood."
- •TIM BURTON WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU ON A STRANGE JOURNEY INTO THE TWISTED WORLD...OF SNAGGLEPUSSWe will need $56 million dollars to CGI Johnny Depp into a mincing puma.
- •"This isn't your average damsel-in-distress...she doesn't need a Prince Charming to come to HER rescue!"Real talk: this phrase has been used to describe literally every single female genre protagonist since 1992.
- •Throw sand in everyone's eyesGetting "griteral" about "gritty reboots"