THINGS THAT MIGHT HAPPEN IF DOLLY PARTON WERE MY GODMOTHER (NOT MILEY CYRUS'S)
- •Lunch on the terrace with Lily TomlinOn the menu: a frisée salad, crab cakes, beer. Banana pudding for dessert.
- •Getting our colors doneWhile Dolly is a true Spring, the Color Me Beautiful saleswoman informs me I am a "Humid Winter". This means I have cool coloring with muggy, mosquito-ish undertones.
- •Whispered Nashville gossipDolly leaves lipstick on your ear after she tells you a secret
- •Reading aloud in the carThe only way I can bear "The Goldfinch" (Dolly's favorite book lately) is when she's reading it
- •A new charm for my charm bracelet for every birthdayThey're all covered in pink diamonds and are shaped like butterflies or horseshoes and they are horrible and I love them
- •Wig parties