WHEN A LIST I LOVE DOESN'T STICK THE LANDING
It's ok lil buddy, they can't all be winners
- •Remind myself that if Monica Lewinsky can have a renaissance, then so can my list!
- •Sweatily fret that I have accidentally offended someone famous and powerful, who will order my typing finger chopped off like some ancient caliph
- •Remember other embarrassing failures I have endured in attempts to be loved/esteemedMisguided "funny" class presentations in sixth grade, accidental farts shopping at Brass Plum with friends outside my social rank, overspilling a too-small swimsuit at Field Day! All back and in Dolby Digital Surround Sound!
- •Seethingly resent more popular lists I find banalSulking and lurking like the Phantom of the Opera
- •Defiant Katherine Hepburn voice "Why, that crowd of donkeys wouldn't take heed of an admirable list if it wore a Saville Row gown and danced the Lindy Hop!"
- •Pathetic Jack Lemmon in GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS voice "It's just these relists! If I could only catch a break, I tell ya...my next one would kill, if I could just get a relist. Ah, pete. Ah, geez."
- •Tell myself the validation of others doesn't matter as long as I like my ideas!🌟L🌟I🌟E🌟S🌟