THINGS THAT MADE MY CHILDHOOD COOL AT CHRISTMAS TIME
- •The Sears Christmas Catalog. Hours were spent just circling endless photos of toys and hoping that Santa would oblige.
- •My dad's fudge. The only thing he could make that was food related. Christmas was a busy time for a neurosurgeon but he made time to make fudge. I miss him.
- •Watching all of the Christmas specials while wearing Christmas pajamas and slippers.
- •Singing in church with candles.
- •Watching snow fall through my window.
- •Thinking that life would always feel that magical.