WOMEN I LOVED PLAYING
- •Luisa from The Fantasticks - still cry when I hear the music. Soon it's gonna rain...
- •Faye Precious from Who's Happy Now - she broke my heart. Southern and vulnerable.
- •Kate from All My Sons - only play I was in with my boyfriend who passed away. Memories.
- •Blanche Dubois from A Streetcar Named Desire- She let out my demons and let them take a bow.
- •Sara Jane from Assassins- She was funny and dangerous. I got the chance to act with my son.
- •Martha from Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf- Beautiful Creature. Hated to say goodbye.