Fictional Characters I Strongly Identify With
- •Leslie Knope, the fictional character that taught me it's ok to be determined, goal-orientated, weird, and loving, all at the same time.
- •My mannerisms are 1000% reflective of Mindy Lahiri. I speak like her, and she reminds me everyday to be confident in myself.
- •Me summarized during my school days. I do homework for fun.
- •Obligatory because I'm blonde and starting law school in September.
- •I'm obsessed with the ocean. That's pretty much it.