Things that I would tweet about if my parents didn't follow me on Twitter
It is really ruining my witty coolness factor
- •Basically any time that they do something weird and British
- •Anytime that I get overly emotional and I want to publicly blame my mother's genetics because she's the reason I'm like this
- •Any joke about sexual relationships of any kindThe Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell policy heavily applied to my upbringing
- •How I never intend on moving back to my hometown - everThey're already panicking about me moving away for law school, and they're operating under the assumption that I'll be back
- •How I used to sneak out of the house literally all the time in high schoolSelf explanatory. There are some good stories here and I would love to share my expertise with the world, but I also don't want to open that can of worms
- •The Mic article I just rolled across called "Study suggests men are making women's orgasms all about themselves"I know this. Every woman knows this.
- •Last night my mother called me on her way home from work and asked me to order Chinese food for her to pick up. I don't live with her.
- •My dad just called me in a panic about my student loans and how much money I have saved for travel. He does not think it's a lot of money. And he seems to think I'm not going to be able to kill 3 months in Europe?? I mean, what? Have you ever heard of something so ridiculous?