How to pack for a trip
At least this is what I do lol starting the night before. ..
- 1.Check the weather of the location you're going toCheck days before if possible. My trips are usually last minute
- 2.Plan activitiesOr figure out what activities are planned for you
- 3.Look through as many Pintrest pins, Glamour and Rolling Stone magazines, and fashion profiles on Instagram as possible to get outfit ideasStop before your head explodes tho
- 4.Make a list of everything you need to packDeodorant is always at the top
- 5.Empty out your suitcase from the last tripWhich I still haven't unpacked from 😳
- 6.Go to sleep
- 7.Next day pre-packHygiene stuff in a baggy. Hair products in a baggy. Etc.
- 8.Wait until 2 hrs before the plane takes off to start actually packingOnly takes me 10 minutes because everything is already planned out in my head and on paper.
- 9.Check the listAnd check it twice
- 10.Walk through house to see if you forgot anything*grabs banana* duh. I need to eat.
- 11.Add a ribbon or tag to identify your bag easierI usually skip this step because for whatever reason my ribbons always manage to come off 😑.. even if I superglue it
- 12.Zipperup! ! Lock it! And throw away the key!Jk. Need that. My suitcase key is on my key ring which is always with me 😊. Time to head to the airport! ✈