How to celebrate the 4th of July!
it's that time of the year, when the Americans celebrate their independence from my homeland invasion.
- •check the weather channel for signs of rain or storm.
- •Invite people who won't trash your bbq
- •So what am I bringing?Potluck, BYOW, BYOD, whatever you can bring
- •Chefs.Friends who can participate in cook out while you take turns.
- •Fun night.Good music playlists, good interactive games, even karaoke is just fun. Everyone can participate in a great fun time.
- •Food.Sausages, meats, poultry, fish, potatoes, and veggies. Keep it simple!
- •PintsBeers, liquors, wines, and lots of water for plasters. Keep it simple.
- •Dance.Dancing is the fun part of bbq, make sure the raggae music is primary. It can be any bloody music that makes ppl dance hall.
- •Closing.In nyc, 2 - 3am is respectively time to shutdown. Neighbors are trying to sleep, but they can be nice not to call 311 for late night disturbance.
- •Cleaning.Have friends clean out for you, it makes things move faster. If you have to persuade them in giving dishes out to them.