Interesting observations notice...
- •Nigeria owes 62 billion dollars!Since the country is know for its oil resource, with its revenues and high demands from most powerful countries, Nigeria received 300 million per year, which eventually piled up somewhere or in someone's pocket...yet the country has not gotten better economically. So the next time relatives ask me to send money through western union, since they think money grows on trees here, I will advice them first to asked the billionaire who took the country's wealth 1st. 🌴
- •Banana healing...I was plastered on a canny night. Found myself looking for a food to munch down, which helps sober up. Most ppl can attest to not cooking while drunk, especially when you might be hangry. So, bananas were the only thing to eat, I ate 3 of it, and in an hour, I had sobered up like I never even drank alcohol. All this time, I was doing it wrong, now I know how to defeat the pink elephant. 🐘
- •Leo the lion @MGMHe was the infamous MGM iconic lion of all classic films. Funny story, I watched the film, "He who gets slapped," with roommates, when Leo roared, I spoke out and said I wonder if Leo's family received royalty till today, which i was referring to his trainer kins. Found out Leo murdered his trainer and 2 assistants after the day the logo was made. 😨
- •Netflix and not chill...Roommates can be nuisance and unbearable. One of my roommate took it upon himself to hack my account, was able to screen it on his device and gave it to his 6 friends. I called netflix to report why I always get the note on screen suggesting to use less devices or logins. Customer Service was able to determined who had it, and how many they were. She also stated, 'using someone's Netflix without consent is a federal crime.'👮
- •GoldmemberGold pills are sold $425 per each, taken this pills will turn your poop into gold. Save each batch of poops inside a safe at the bank, so when the market crashes, we might be using Gold Poop as a new currency. 💸