THINGS I'VE BEEN INTO THIS MONTH (AUGUST)
- •No one knows this but before Snatch the movie by Guy Richie, Sir. Gee came a long way from the greatest hit TV shows, The Real McCoy (British). I was glad to meet him recently in London. Kudos!
- •Sausage Party - MovieOn my way back to NYC, watched this on the plane, and almost laugh jack Daniels out of my nose. Hilarious! Sausage party is ballsy, dumb, and brilliant all in one bite.
- •BORNS - DopamineIndie pop, psychedelic Pop and rock genre. I can't get enough from his album, the whole bloody month I listened to it like the bible.
- •Olympics - Rio 2016The most watch sport of the year, then European football that took place in July. Love every aspect of it and cheered for many countries. Next Olympic is 2020 and I m surely going to participate it in Japan.
- •Penny dreadful series 4?Just found out one of my fav show just didn't end on season (series) 3, fans just can't get enough. The ending was a shock, and you can't end all on Eva Green alone. Check the link out of you are curious: http://www.parentherald.com/articles/64330/20160830/penny-dreadful-spinoff-season-4-renewal-showtime-execs-explain-reason.htm
- •Notting hill Carnival 2016 - LondonMost entertaining carnival in a while, beautiful people, yummy food, british pasttime, musical, and glamorous. It has a huge pros and cons. I will list a different article about it.
- •HAPPY END OF AUGUST. HELLO SEPTEMBER!!!