Fun things I did on my birthday!
It was yesterday. Wowee.
- •Had an excellent shower.Showers are always nice, but this one seemed especially lovely.
- •Went out for breakfast with Mom, and eventually Noah!Mom and I were originally going to go alone, but as we were on the bus there Noah called me because he was leaving work early.
- •Was gifted pretty new septum jewelry!Mom and I have a tradition of going shopping for new septum jewelry on my birthday for my present. This year, she bought me a really nest septum clicker where you can switch out the stone to basically anything - right now it's purple Opal! I wish I had a nice picture of it.
- •Went to the Amsterdam Cafe with mom and Noah.Who doesn't love getting stoned with two of your faves?
- •Swung by my new dispensary for some weedThey even gave me a free birthday joint!! :D
- •Went out for dinner with Noah at the EXP BarIt's a video game themed bar and restaurant downtown. Their deep fried pickles are unreal.
- •Grabbed doughnuts from CartemsAlso pictured here is my present from Noah - he got two controllers for my N64 and Super Mario 64, because all of that was lost at my grandma's and we spent the evening drinking and playing Mario.