Things I'm Excited About In Portland!
I'm going to Portland for the first time this summer and I am so freaking excited.
- •The train ride there!Because who doesn't love trains rides and waking up obscenely early?
- •The adorable place we're staying!It has a claw foot tub, a fire pit, and you're allowed to smoke weed outside.
- •Marijuana is totes legalThis is something that I keep forgetting! It's going to be SO DANG NICE to not be an anxious wreck the whole time i'm there.
- •Paxton GateThere's a super neat store I've been following on instagram for a few years called Paxton Gate. Not only are they in Portland, they're a five minute walk from our place!! Gonna buy so many cute dead things.
- •GravyAlso within a 5 minute walking distance is a breakfast place called Gravy. As someone who hates eggs, it's hard to find somewhere that offers a variety of egg free breakfast foods, and this place has so many - including breakfast bowls with hashbrowns!! YES
- •Streetlight ManifestoAka, the entire reason I'm going down there in the first place. When I saw them last year, the sax player said I was what made the show. Do you know how surreal it is having a member of your favourite band say this to you? BAH
- •Tasty foodsIncluding doughnut places, but probably not the one you're thinking of.
- •BEERSO MUCH BEER
- •AdventuringNoah and I have never been to Portland and this is happening the same month as we move out, so it's going to be a pretty crazy time.