Good physics/math related (halloween) costumes
with some realization ideas as well. (This is more about how to translate from abstract notions to concrete objects.)
- •Momentum operatorWear a hat and push people around (generate translations).
- •ManifoldGlue a lot of charts from an atlas to some old jacket (obviously it can also be a new jacket, but this would be kind of a waste).
- •Vampire manifold (not yet a technical term)A manifold which does not have a mirror manifold. (if calabi-yau compactification turns out to be true, mirror symmetry is yet another symmetry of nature. A slick mathematical trick otherwise.)
- •Spooky action at a distance.
- •The Becchi-Rouet-Stora-Tyutin ghost.