Proof that musical expression is timeless
Sometimes people forget that true musical expression should transcend genres.
- •"Der Glocken bebendes Getös" by J. S. Bach (BWV 198)The style of this recitativo is remarkable.
- •"Dissonance quartet" by W. A. Mozart (K.465)Introduction is brought to you by Dmitry Shostakovich.
- •Diabelli-Variation no. 32 by L. v. BeethovenReminds of Chopin.
- •"Arietta" movement in the piano sonata no. 32 by L. v. BeethovenThat Beethoven invented the Boogie-Woogie is quite famous.
- •The "Allegro con brio" from the piano concerto no. 3 by L. v. BeethovenBeethoven also invented the Tango.
- •"Bagatelle ohne Tonart" by F. LisztA short piece without any key. This one is more a fun thing, for if have not found genuine musical expression in this one.
- •"Les Elemens" by Jean-Fery RebelRebel his name and profession... This piece from around 1730 starts with clustering dissonances.