The 18. of August
Probably not so bad, i still feel like human garbage (because of point 7 & 8)
- 1.Getting up totally tired at 9 a.m since i could not sleep until 3 a.m. last night and the nights before were not much better
- 2.Spilling a ridiculous amount of white sauce on my dark trousers in the middle of a big street, right during the time it's filled with commuters and people shopping their groceries.
- 3.Thinking about all the paperwork i need to do
- 4.Waiting for the train, forever.
- 5.Realizing that some work i did the last four days is in contradiction to something i did before, and also doesn't make any fucking sense.
- 6.Feeling like a complete idiot since i was not able to do something i recognize as being totally straightforward.
- 7.Baking a high-Tc-superconductor and letting it float.
- 8.Exchanging some thoughts on the nature of human knowledge with a friend i haven't seen for about a year and who's now working in china and seeks to become a master of buddhism.