101 Reasons to move to Vegas
I moved to Las Vegas in March 2016 after living in Philly for close to 16 years. As much as I'll miss my PA family, the sun and palm trees were calling my name. It's May 2016 and I'm creating my 101 reasons to move to Vegas list. Btw these are in no particular order, just some of my favorite things.
- •101. Florida Cafe'Cubano Sandwich.. A little piece of heaven between 2 slices of Cuban bread..enough said.
- •100. They serve Margaritas at Chipotle on the Strip.
- •99. Calico Basin (near Red Rock Canyon). Majestic views & great escape from the Vegas hustle. Very calming and allows for nice, quiet Zen moments to help relax your brain. Less than a half hour drive from the Strip.Calico Basin trail.
- •98. Random funniness in unexpected places. "So this horse walks into a bar"...
- •97. Counts Vamp'd Rock club.. Awesome little bar/club featuring top of the line acts & probably the best rock club in Vegas.
- •96. The sky at sunset. Breathtaking sunsets dotted with Palm trees. Magical.
- •95. Bucket List Adventures! Had the time of my life on a helicopter tour provided by Maverick/ Mustang Helicopters.. First time to the Grand Canyon & landed inside of the canyon, to boot. Thanks to Pilot, Daniel for keeping us safe🌞