by a frustrated mom.
- •When starting laundry be sure to check every room, every nook and cranny, and behind every bathroom door. Because guaranteed you'll find clothes upon clothes stuffed there.Depending on when you are starting laundry, rinse and repeat step one because the leprechauns or ninjas will return the clothes to you throughout the day and night.
- •After gathering all the clothing up in one big pile this is where you separate everything out. Light, dark, delicates, baby clothes, towels, jeans. Once separated begin the washing machine.
- •Once the machine is started begin shoving everything in to the washer. Leave no man behind. I mean shove it all in there. Lights with darks, throw some jeans in there. Fill that machine up. It's what it's there for, right? Rinse and repeat this step until there is no longer dirty clothes covering the surface of your floor.
- •Here comes the fun part. Drying all that crap.
- •I find it useful to follow the same thought process with drying as I do with washing. Shove it all in there. Who cares about colors and brights staying bright. It's clean. That's what matters. Shove it all in and dry at least three times. Just to be sure it's super dry.
- •Folding is an iffy process. Because it doesn't matter if you do it or not. They will unfold it while trying to "put it away" anyway. So I usually fold mine up and put away. Put the youngest monsters clothes away and let everyone else live out of baskets. It works for us.
- •Thanks for tuning in. If you're a frustrated mom or dad what are some of your laundry tips?