My Ten Favorite Words
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •EmollientHard to imagine that lotion ingredients could provoke a smile, but the sound of this amuses me.
- •GherkinBaby pickles! It even sounds adorable!
- •GruelNot grueling, but Oliver Twist "please sir, can I have some more" watery oatmeal. The face you make when you say it is probably the same face you'd make if you taste it...
- •SerendipityA happy accident, made aware of via the movie of the same name with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. I'm a sap!
- •CalliopeOne of the nine (?) Greek Muses, plus another word for a merry go round, but astoundingly I remember this word from the name of a character on a soap opera my mother watched when I was a kid.
- •ZephyrWho doesn't like a good z-word?
- •ChocolateObviously 🍫
- •Amuse-BoucheNot even sure if I spell it right, but my brain automatically thinks of Chandler Bing "it's so amousing!" 😏
- •MittenIt sounds as snuggle-y as it feels!