Already on li.st? Open in app.
Asa Akira at Sapphire NYC, Feb 5.
- 1.DON'T PRETEND YOU JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE BY CHANCE, especially when you have been lining up with other 20 excited fans for at least half an hour and she totally saw you poke your head like a curious otter for all that time.
- 2.DON'T BRING YOUR GOOD FRIENDS TO THE EVENT, because they can realize you were not joking when you said that the last time you felt so nervous was when you shook hands with the Pope. And they finally conclude that it is not just your accent that makes what you say sound really, really odd!
- 3.DON'T TEST HER STATEMENTS, especially when she tells you that Gianluca is her favorite name. Never question performers into character; when sitting on Santa's lap, children are not supposed to ask him to proof they are his favorites!
Please consider that I am no wine expert. Also, being from Milano, I mostly like Northern Italian wines. Enjoy!
- 1.Sfurzat di Valtellina (vintage) Fruttaio ca’ Rizzieri Rainoldi http://www.rainoldi.com/en/vini_sforzati.html
- 2.Vespa Rosso Bastianich 2009 http://www.bastianich.com/wines_rosso.html
- 3.Amarone della Valpolicella Rocca Sveva 2010 http://www.cantinasoaveusa.com/rocca-sveva-amarone-della-valpolicella.php