NATURAL DYEING WITH FOOD SCRAPS AND SPICES
- •Onion skinsThe color ranges from a beautiful bright yellow to a burnt orange
- •Avocado pits and skinsComes out pink!
- •CabbageThe color will fade in sunlight but it's such a beautiful blue violet while it lasts
- •TurmericBright yellow, no surprise
- •Rotten fruitNot a dye exactly, but boil down rotten fruit like apples, pears, or bananas, and pour it into an organic indigo vat as your antioxidant
- •ClovesVery subtle beige color, but smells amazing
- •ElderberriesPretty blue violet