My 5 Terrible Headaches
- •Hungry HeadachesThe most annoying thing about this headache is that once I get it, I can't eat. If I eat, I throw up because I get nauseous. -Sigh-
- •Sleepy HeadachesTo get rid of this one I have to sleep...easy, right? No! I have a hard time falling asleep because of the pain. Again... -Sigh-
- •Dehydrated HeadachesNow this one I can handle, one excedrin migraine and three cups of water and a cup every hour after that.
- •Weather HeadachesThis one is a little odd. I get this headache anytime the season changes and usually when I'm exposed to really cold or hot weather.
- •Tired HeadachesIf I keep my eyes and mind focused on anything without a break I get this headache. I get rid of it with excedrin and a good sleep/nap.