10 Memories from Yale School of Drama
Great request! Thanks for letting me reminisce about my time at the Yale School of Drama! Here we go...
- •Feeling so cold in our movement class that all 15 of us huddled together in a line to stay warm while we waited for the teacher to show up.
- •Strike: The low of having to break down the stage after the high of every closing performance.
- •Bad tequila parties at Viva Zapata.
- •Black bean soup from Atticus.
- •Learning an Irish accent and wondering when on earth it would come in handy.
- •Opening night parties at Sullivan's.
- •Master class with Mandy Patinkin.
- •Playing Henry VI.
- •Graduating with a red nose!
- •Glam rock prom with lots of glitter, sequins and spandex everywhere!