10 Memories from Yale School of Drama
Great request! Thanks for letting me reminisce about my time at the Yale School of Drama! Here we go...
- 1.Feeling so cold in our movement class that all 15 of us huddled together in a line to stay warm while we waited for the teacher to show up.
- 2.Strike: The low of having to break down the stage after the high of every closing performance.
- 3.Bad tequila parties at Viva Zapata.
- 4.Black bean soup from Atticus.
- 5.Learning an Irish accent and wondering when on earth it would come in handy.
- 6.Opening night parties at Sullivan's.
- 7.Master class with Mandy Patinkin.
- 8.Playing Henry VI.
- 9.Graduating with a red nose!
- 10.Glam rock prom with lots of glitter, sequins and spandex everywhere!