A LIST IN MEMORIAM: MY FAVORITE MEMORIES OF MY GRANDPA, HAROLD MOORE
On February 26th, 2015 I lost one of the most talented, hardworking, intelligent, influential, amazing men to ever live. My memories of him will live on forever in my ❤️& mind. These are my faves.
- •Swinging in the playground in Central Park
- •Going to the Beach
- •Steaks at The Palm
- •Buckwheat pancakes from Babette's
- •Reading Books
- •Watching historical movies
- •Listening to him talk about workHe was a professor of philosophy and a lawyer so he always loved to talk to me about those kinds of things and it always took me by surprise how much I was interested.
- •Listening to his stories about growing upThese ones were my favorite.
- •Making our family tree
- •Traveling to London
- •Eating ethnic foodMy grandpa and I always loved to try all different kinds of new foods together.
- •Teaching me how to swim
- •Teaching me how to play football
- •Playing restaurant when I was little
- •Being around himBeing able to talk to him was just so special to me. He is one of the most special people to me and he has taught me so much about life and I'll never forget him.