THINGS THAT WERE COOL IN MY FIFTH GRADE CLASS
As you can tell by this list, we were a very cool crew
- •Bobs! (Aka turtle Bobbleheads)My Bob collection is still intact to this day💯
- •Anything from Gap KidsGap kids clothing was the coolest brand to have in your closet in the fourth/fifth grade
- •Hating on Justice (clothing)My best friend and I were super judgemental of anyone who would wear Justice clothes, except I think that we secretly liked them (or at least I did)
- •Kool-Aid hair dyeI had this at one point, but I couldn't find any pictures. The ends of my hair were red.
- •SillybandsMy friends and I had so many of these that they would go up our arms. For about a year, recess was going around trading our Sillybands. I really don't know what all of the fuss was about because they are literally pieces of rubber.
- •TankinisBikinis were "gross" and one pieces were "weird"