Already on li.st? Open in app.
Hi everyone! Here are some things that have caught my eye this year, however none are necessities and I am most excited about seeing everyone and spending time with you guys this Christmas!
- •Rolling Stone Magazine Subscription - 1 YearEither the Print or Print + Digital is fine. https://subscribe.rollingstone.com/storefront/subscribe-to-rolling-stone/site/rs-printdig-4free2term.html?link=1033424&fpa_oc=RS+print%2Fdig%2Fmobile+combo
- •The Last Campaign: Robert F. Kennedy and 82 Days That Inspired America
- •Tan Walker Wedge Boot, Size 11.5 - 30% Off until 11/28 on JackThreads
Loosely ranked from most favorite to least most favorite
- 1.House of Cards
- 2.Parks and Rec
- 3.The Newsroom
A compendium of suggestions to temporarily relieve the bleak hell of bureaucracy.
- 1.COMFORT ANIMALSCats or dogs, possibly more exotic animals such as wallabys or baby lions. I would expect dogs to be the more frequent choice, as cats can be antisocial and I don't know how wallabys behave around people. Anything is worth a shot though.
- 2.SMALL BOWLS OF CANDYIt is actually painful that no DPS I've ever visited has employed this cheap method of mood control. Banks, doctors offices, and insurance agencies have been offering candy to eager patrons for decades. It is the natural companion to long waits and lots of paperwork. Shame on you DPS for not figuring this one out on your own.
- 3.COLOR... ANYWHERE AT ALLI experience a brief, joyous revival each time I leave the Department of Public safety when I step outside and experience color again. The lack of coloration within this desolate grey purgatory is detestable, and don't even bother trying to show up in bright tones because the room will make quick work of expunging them from existence.