Favorite Eminem Songs
Your comments and suggestions welcome.
- •Kill YouMy favorite. This song exemplifies Eminem's prowess as a lyricist, storyteller and songwriter. The hook is addictive, his performance perfection. He creates this character of a man that, while ugly, is realistic, sad to say, with a comical twist and tongue in cheek expression. Listen twice and I dare you not to fall to his charms.
- •Lose YourselfFuck, this song makes me want to kick ass in life. One of the most inspirational motivating songs ever written. And the flow...the flow....
- •StanRecorded version and Elton John Grammy performance which changed my life. The story, the character, the build, the angst! Don't people understand this is theater?
- •Cum On EverybodyThis song makes me want to have sex.
- •Drug BalladThis song makes me want to have sex.
- •SupermanDina Rae's sublime vocals intertwining Em's hilarious and sexy verses is perfection in rap.
- •Who KnewMike check one two. Too good. Let's dance. And then have sex.
- •Without MeI dare you not to get this chorus in your brain. And the music video with Dre is great.
- •Cleaning Out My ClosetHeartbreaking vocal performance. Can't you feel his pain of having a shitty mother?
- •Just Lose ItEminem being silly and fun and playful.
- •Toy SoldiersGreat hook, great story, great songwriting.
- •Never EnoughWhat a bunch of voices...Dre, 50 and Em.
- •When I'm GoneThis song is evidence of what an incredible storyteller Em is. And what a heartbreaking chorus for his beloved Hailey.
- •The Way I AmListen to his crispy perfect angry delivery. That's not easy to do.
- •The Real Slim ShadyPlease stand up. What started it all. Funny, amazing, catchy, doesn't this make you feel happy? 🎶My momma's on my lips, my momma's on my lips...🎶
- •My Name IsOld school brilliance.