My Favorite Jews - Part I
- •Woody AllenNot did you eat, but Jew eat? Jew. You get it? Jew eat?
- •Mel BrooksIt's good to be the King.
- •Carl ReinerDirector of some of my favorite films: The Jerk, All of Me, The Man With Two Brains, see my favorite movie list Favorite Movies
- •Harvey KormanCount De Monet, Hedley Lamarr, Dr. Charles Montague, Ed Higgins, Rhett Butler...every role a treasure. Trivia: I just discovered Harvey was in the film I got my SAG card. Never saw it.
- •Albert EinsteinProlific, brilliant, influential and a wise ass, we're proud to have this guy in the tribe. "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- •My DadMy dad came on a boat from Israeli with no money and without speaking a word of English. He went to Baruch College for free, became a CPA, and was the right hand man to the developer who built the Time Warner Center in NYC. My favorite Jew of all time. Gone but not forgotten.